[WWI] In my grubby paws

Gabriel Limon arglim at msn.com
Sun Oct 21 18:37:24 EDT 2012

Thanks for the input Steve.  I think you're right about a grayish shade to the German CDL.  Now to find a paint that will match that.
Having looked at the styrene it sure looks like a pretty easy build.  I've built 2 Albies, the LVG and the Pfalz DXII and they've all been easy enough except where I've made my usual mistakes.  I'll try and keep everyone posted on my progress.

Gabe