[WWI] Eduard Roland

Muth, MDJ Michael MMuth at co.monroe.pa.us
Sat Oct 20 11:32:35 EDT 2012

Bud
Thanks for the whale decals. They arrived today.  This is the first time I ever had problems with Micro-Set on Eduard decals.  Shriveled up instantly. This time I think I will just use water and maybe some Future after they are on. I also think I may cut them up into more workable pieces. Fingers crossed......

Michael R. Muth
District Court 43-2-02
98 Day Street
East Stroudsburg, PA 18301
570-420-3496
570-420-3489 (fax)

*
This email and any attachments are intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. You are hereby notified that any use or disclosure of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please reply to the sender so that proper delivery can be arranged, and please delete the original message and any attachments from your mailbox. Thank you for your cooperation.