[WWI] Going dark for a while

Diego Fernetti dfernet0 at rosario.gov.ar
Fri Oct 19 06:56:03 EDT 2012

Allan!
Hope you get a pleasant surgery (which is unusual, but who knows with all the new drugs) and a quick recovery. Surely you'll feel much better afterwards and we need you for quite a while yet.
If worried, think about Voss cowl, about 4 or 5 colour lozenge, about Spads (you know at least one of us would be thinking about the same) about Brian Nicklas workplace, about Shane's grouchiness and forget about worries and my lame jokes. You need some rest.
We'll be waiting here. If you take too much time off, we'll ask Tom Cleaver to send you an email.
Be back soon.
D.