[WWI] Taking the plunge

Kerry Lynn kerlyn2001 at verizon.net
Thu Oct 18 18:29:03 EDT 2012

On 10/13/12 10:18 PM, Nicklas, Brian wrote:
> Gabe,
>
> That sounds like a great idea!
> I was looking at the very same kit, and my B-Day was the 4th, so I think I'll place an order.
> With that has gone on lately, I could use a little pick-me-up.
> (even if I haven't opened the others yet - and darn it I missed the W.29!)

Not to worry; I contacted WNW asking if more W.29 would be produced
and here is their reply:

   We are going to release a Special Edition of the Hansa-Brandenburg.

   The Special Edition will include additional decal schemes, resin
   figures and nearly 200 photo-etch detail parts.

   We do not have a release date set for the Special Edition at this
   time.

   Regards
   Richard

-K-