[WWI] 2013 Over the Front Convention

Mike Vice jmikl2957 at comcast.net
Thu Oct 18 13:25:19 EDT 2012

                Looks like the decision has been made.  Instead of the usual
biennial conference there will be two in two consecutive years.  In March of
next year we'll be gathering at the Fantasy of Flight venue in Florida.  No
dates or other details available yet.  Then, in 2014, we're going to Dayton
to the Air Force Museum for the first of an undoubted plethora of WWI
aviation centennial get-togethers.

                Anyone interested?  There MAY be another modeling contest at
one or both of the venues as well as the usual historical presentations,
side trips to museum venues, and the like.  If a contest, here's an easy way
for our Master Modelers to pick up a WNW kit as a prize!  If anyone is
thinking about going, please reply, even if offline.  I'd like to give our
president, J.R. Williams, a head's up on non-member attendance and maybe
even new member interest!

                Hell, Diego, Florida in 2013 is even close enough for YOU!

                                Mike