[WWI] was FW: Sale of 1/72 kits

nick hamer hamerthehorrible at live.co.uk
Mon Oct 15 15:55:31 EDT 2012

Sorry. Should have sent this off list. Whoops. mumble, mumble.
                     Cheers.
                                 Nick,
From: hamerthehorrible at live.co.uk
To: wwi at wwi-models.org
Subject: RE: [WWI] Sale of 1/72 kits
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 19:48:47 +0000

Hi, Don.       I would be very interested in the Karaya Blackburd. Also is that a correct price ( £10 ) on the Roden Staaken? I would be very interested in both of these, but surely the Staaken is more than a tenner? Will you be at the Nats again this year? hope to see you there.
          Cheers,
                    Nick.