[WWI] I am back, I think

Muth, MDJ Michael MMuth at co.monroe.pa.us
Mon Oct 15 14:24:25 EDT 2012

Will do.....ah yes the wild.....

Michael R. Muth
District Court 43-2-02
98 Day Street
East Stroudsburg, PA 18301
570-420-3496
570-420-3489 (fax)

________________________________

From: wwi-bounces at wwi-models.org on behalf of Steven Perry
Sent: Mon 10/15/2012 11:33 AM
To: wwi at wwi-models.org
Subject: Re: [WWI] I am back, I think

On 10/14/2012 4:10 PM, Muth, MDJ Michael wrote:

	Well, after a year hiatus, I think I have squared away my email problems and am back on list.

"All Rise"... Here come da Judge.

Welcome back Mike. I was thinking of you a couple months back at a Warbirds event. A fellow had a model of your favorite ot fighter, (name withheld in deference to sensibilities), with a radial engine and scale retracts. The sound was awesome.

Looks like you got some fish scales, so take some photos of the fix for us.

sp

*
This email and any attachments are intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. You are hereby notified that any use or disclosure of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please reply to the sender so that proper delivery can be arranged, and please delete the original message and any attachments from your mailbox. Thank you for your cooperation.