[WWI] Get Out of Jail Free Card

coyotemagic at comcast.net coyotemagic at comcast.net
Mon Oct 15 13:38:20 EDT 2012

Now, wait a minute Mike.  Why would Carol and I be unlikely to travel to PA?  I grew up there.  My youngest sister still lives there.  Are you implying that we're too old to travel?  Carol will love that.  Or maybe you are just saying that we won't have time for another trip before the Mayan calender runs our since we just got back from a trip to Rhode Island, South Carolina and Puerto Rico.  Yeah, that must be it. ;-)

Cheers,

Bud