[WWI] Sale of 1/72 kits

Don Ralston don.ralston at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Oct 15 12:33:16 EDT 2012

Just clearing my stack of 1/72 kits, on sale to the list before they go on eBay

All prices in GBP Sterling plus postage at cost. I accept PayPal  or cash.
Will accept nearest reasonable offer.

Karaya Blackburn Blackburd (late)                 £10
Roden Gotha GIV (Ernst Brandenburg)           £20
Roden Zeppelin Staaken RVI                          £10
Airfix HP 0/400                                             £10
Chematic Vickers Vimy                                 £10
Frog Vickers Vimy (Alcock & Brown)             £8
Maquette Vickers 66 Vimy Commercial           £10
Maquette Ilya Muramets                                 £10
Maquette Westland PV-1                                £5
Glencoe Martin MB-2 Bomber                         £8

All are complete. Some parts I have started to pre-paint (e.g. interiors), but you can always
overpaint if you wish.

Don