[WWI] I am back, I think

ernest thomas reason108 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 15 07:36:31 EDT 2012

Have we met before?  /%]

E.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry for the Honor and Glory of our Ancestral Gods

 Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 20:10:58 -0400
From: MMuth at co.monroe.pa.us
To: wwi at wwi-models.org
Subject: [WWI] I am back, I think

Well, after a year hiatus, I think I have squared away my email problems and am back on list. For those of you who don't know me, I was one of the earlier list members. I got off the list last year when a huge virus hit my old email account. For those of you who keep track of these things, my email is mmuth at co.monroe.pa.us
Hope I haven't missed too much. Anyway, I have a decal request. I started building the Eduard Roland C.II, the one with the fish scale motif. Sure enough, I screwed it up using a setting solution. Anyone out there willing to part with the fish decals? I can either pay something or swap if I have what you want...mostly 1/48 or 1/32.
tia

Michael R. Muth
District Court 43-2-02
98 Day Street
East Stroudsburg, PA 18301
570-420-3496
570-420-3489 (fax)

*
This email and any attachments are intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. You are hereby notified that any use or disclosure of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please reply to the sender so that proper delivery can be arranged, and please delete the original message and any attachments from your mailbox. Thank you for your cooperation.