[WWI] Added:Armstrong Whitworth F.K.10 and more!

J.R. Boye hopeandmercy at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 14 17:53:40 EDT 2012

   Wow, Wayne!

      You've been busy, I suspect for years, with this hobby, since many of those kits have been out of production for years. Dennis better look over his shoulder now and then :-)

       A very nice group indeed, and in my favorite size!

        Looks like your preferences are: 1. Albatrosen  2. triplanes and quadruplanes 3. experimentals.

        Nice to see that you do not shy away from vacs and brass kits. What are you currently working on? What got you started in WWI and 1/72?

         Thanks for posting those beauties!

                                                                                       J.R. Boye