[WWI] Silverwings contest in December

r_niles1 at juno.com r_niles1 at juno.com
Wed Oct 10 01:16:34 EDT 2012

Ladies and Gents
It is with a great deal of regret that I must inform this august group that the annual IPMS Silverwings, Sacramento CA contest has been canceled for 2012. I realize that a great number of you do not attend the contest, but you do see photos of entries from our contest. Furthermore several of our members are ardent supporters of this contest, and this is another way of letting them know also. We discussed, cussed and cried for quite some time last night before coming to this conclusion. However nothing that the chapter could think of could change the course of the decision that had to be made.

And now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Thanks for reading

Russ

Russell Niles
IPMS 4450
Sacramento Ca

Too close for missiles....switching to guns