[WWI] Eindecker

Gabriel Limon arglim at msn.com
Mon Oct 8 14:52:34 EDT 2012

Hi Mike,
Those two volumes look really inviting.  It's amazing how research has turned up new stuff on planes we all thought had been so thoroughly covered.  I'm planning on getting the WNW Eindecker so the old budget won't cover that and the 2 volumes.  I'll see if I can finish it up in time for Elk Grove...hope to see you all there!

Gabe