[WWI] Eindecker

Dennis Ugulano djuggie at comcast.net
Mon Oct 8 11:29:24 EDT 2012

On Mon, 2012-10-08 at 14:58 +0000, coyotemagic at comcast.net wrote:
> Let Tech Support know I like the new format.

Bud,

	I will pass it on to her.  What you are seeing here is the photographer
finally getting his lens and ring flash to work together and take better
photos.  Most of the models on the site will be the same pose so Tech
Support  does not have to rename all of the photos.  I did not even come
close to realizing how major a task this was.  But I have had my web
site up for almost 13 years and there are close to 250 models on it.

	Yes, I will be in Elk Grove in December.  Tech support will throw me
out and head for Fry's and look at shining things with blinky lights.
Some women buy shoes, she buys computers and parts and shiny things.

	I will have the seven WW1 I've completed this year and a German blow
torch "what if."

Dennis
--

Dennis Ugulano
"Each modeler will rise to their own level of masochisim."