[WWI] Voisin X LAR

Knut Erik Hagen knut.erik.hagen at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 06:35:45 EDT 2012

Hei,

I am much better at traveling around and taking pictures than sitting down
to sort and process them.
Sending pictures without proper naming and of variable quality to one or a
few persons is OK, but not for open publishing.

Besides, I have to reduce the image size for upload/download, current
camera is a 37Mpix Nikon D800...

  BRgds
Knut Erik