[WWI] A couple of questions

tom.mason at charter.net tom.mason at charter.net
Sat Oct 6 23:12:28 EDT 2012

Thanks J.R.
I do have "French Aircraft ot the First World War".

Tom

On Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 9:46 PM, J.R. Boye wrote:

    Just a final note on the Flashback Voisin, Tom. A number of outline
corrections are needed to make the kit parts match published drawings
(for mine I used the drawing in "French Aircraft of the First World
War") I ended up making new tail surfaces on mine and modifying the
wings.

                                                                 J.R.
Boye