[WWI] British tire logos was: Re: Help

Dave Calhoun davecww1 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 17:14:51 EDT 2012

I remember that Americal Gryphon had the Palmer chord tire logos on their 56 squadron sheets in 1/48 scale. I have not used them so do not know how they look, and unfortunately they are no longer available.  Maybe Pheon has done some of these?  I know he had been talking about doing various stencils and logos but not sure what ever came of that...
Dave