[WWI] Bud's Nieuport 11

coyotemagic at comcast.net coyotemagic at comcast.net
Sat Oct 6 16:03:58 EDT 2012

Thanks so much for your kind comments, guys.  For the camo , I used Misterkit French colors, FR05 chestnut brown, FR08 medium brown, FR11 dark green and FR12 light green.  Dave, for the blue trim I used exactly what you use, Model Master Intermediate Blue.  I used it for most of the metal fittings, as well.

Gabe, will you be able to make Elk Grove on Dec 8?  Hope so.  I look forward to seeing your latest.  J.R., it ain't the same without you, buddy.

Cheers,

Bud