[WWI] Help

Lynn Rowley ldr.rocket at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 20:37:02 EDT 2012

Paul thank you for your reply.  I am using the Roden DH4 w/Puma engine kit
and the plastic tires are smooth.  The reason this bit of trivia came to
mind, is because I, as always, get lost in detail heaven (or hell depending
on your point of view).  Looking at this kit as completed by Bud Pearson
(same guy?) I noticed the tire markings.  Also I believe I saw these same
markings in one of Windcocks DH4 publications, so I'm sure they should be
there.  I could hand paint them, but if an easier way exists, I'd rather do
that.                                  Lynn