[WWI] Help

Paul Thompson flutes at xs4all.nl
Fri Oct 5 18:05:06 EDT 2012

Hello Lynn and welcome to the group.  I'm not exactly sure, but I don't
think there are any decals for the DH 4 tires or any others for that matter.
Of course I might be wrong which I frequently am.  Perhaps another member
knows?

Gabe<

    If you mean Palmer Cord tyre decals, Bob Pearson produced some once upon
a time, but I don't know if he has anu left. Am I right in thinking his Alps
printer eventually went to Printer Heaven?

    There has been the occasional other producer of these types of decals,
but as by now normal for me I can't remember who or when. Perhaps other
listees whose RAM still functions can help out.

    I've packed my stash since I'm moving house soon so can't check, but do
the Roden DH4s have the lettering on the tyres as raised detail, or is it
just absent. If raied you could of course drybrush it.

    And also welcome to the group.

Paul.