[WWI] A couple of questions

ernest thomas reason108 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 5 15:37:54 EDT 2012

Hi Tom,
I think I built the Voisin for a customer back before the great flood of '05, and seem to remember it sitting on the tail without nose weights. He was using it for a game token so it didn't really matter in this case. If memory serves, Flashback may even provide a clear plastic crutch so it sits on the nose wheels.
But you don't really have any good place to hide the weight, so you have to use something really dense, like a tiny scrap of a collapsed star, or something similar.
Bon apetit.
E.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry for the Honor and Glory of our Ancestral Gods