[WWI] Bud's Nieuport 11

Gabriel Limon arglim at msn.com
Fri Oct 5 14:31:14 EDT 2012

Very nice as usual Bud.  I think that 4 color camouflage is outstanding.  Your work always sets a high standard for the rest of us.

Gabe

From: davecww1 at gmail.com
To: wwi at wwi-models.org
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 13:02:14 -0400
Subject: Re: [WWI] Bud's Nieuport 11

Glad you posted these Bud. Probably my all time
favorite aircraft, I currently have 4 in the works but have not got much done on
them lately. The 4 color camouflage is especially interesting to me, especially
after Alan Toelle's articles in Windsock a few years back. I personally use
Model Master Intermediate Blue (WW2 US Navy color) for the outlines, it is a
perfect match to the blue used on Americal Gryphon and Blue Max French insignia
decals.
Dave

[WWI] Bud's
Nieuport 11

Done yerse'f proud, me boy! Did you use Misterkit
paints,
especially for the Horizon Blue on the wing
outlines?

Mike