[WWI] Help

Lynn Rowley ldr.rocket at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 14:29:51 EDT 2012

Howdy, I am an IPMS member who builds 1/48th scale aircraft projects, and I
have a question.  This is my first venture into WWI aircraft modeling.
I have looked admiringly at the inspiring aircraft posted by your group.
My question is: what is the source for the tire decals I've seen on
many of the 1/48 scale aircraft tires.  I'm assuming that they are decals,
or will I have to hand paint on the tire markings?  I'm building the Roden
DH4.
               Thanks.           Lynn Rowley