[WWI] A couple of questions

tom.mason at charter.net tom.mason at charter.net
Fri Oct 5 14:20:56 EDT 2012

For my next build I contemplating building Flashback's 1/72 Voisin 3 or
Omega Models 1/72 Farman F-XI bis "Shorthorn" Does anyone have any
experience building either of these kits and can tell me anything I need
to watch for? With the Voisin 3 do I need to put weight in the nose so
it doesn't sit on its tail? With the Shorthorn I am thinking of using
stretched sprue for all the rigging so I don't have to drill 20 million
holes, just attach with superglue and tighten with a little heat. Any
advice would be helpful.

T.O.M.