[WWI] HMAS Australia

Aidrian Bridgeman-Sutton smokeandsteam at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 17:54:34 EDT 2012

> The idea was to keep small parts, 'inside the box', but the alternative
> theory, that miniature black holes lurk around my workspace

The smaller the part the more quantum theory plays a part.

•	They can tunnel through normally impenetrable objects like
workbenches and boxes
•	You can only determine momentum or position accurately, not both at
the same time

Aidrian

--
Beer has no effect on concrete, but unless the concrete is specially
treated the taste of the beer could be affected. (Military Engineering

Army elastic bands in a temperate climate have a shelf life of 1 year
but in a tropical climate it is only 12 months. (Manual of Army
Ordnance Services Volume 1 Pamphlet No 2 Part 5 Appendix K, Army Code
No. 60065-1, 1977).