[WWI] Extended Administrator Downtime

Rick Geisler ragfokker at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 3 16:25:43 EDT 2012

Hope you are back at your normal duties soon. Have a quick and painless recovery and thank You for all you do for us!
Rick G.
Le 03/10/2012 17:30, Allan Wright a
      écrit :

      I'm going to have surgery on my neck October 22nd to fix a
      ruptured disk that's been causing me pain and numbness in my left
      arm. I'm having the surgery done at Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital
      in Boston. My surgeon is one of the best in the country. I'll only
      be in the hospital overnight but will have 4-6 weeks of recovery
      at home.  Prognosis is for 100% recovery. I'll send you all an
      email when I'm able to after the surgery.

      During my recovery list and page updates will not be a priority.
      Hopefully everything will run smoothly while I'm away. Please play
      nice with each other.

      If for some reason the list goes dark, a few of the list members
      know who here at UNH to contact to have the list server computer
      rebooted which should solve just about any problems. Worst case if
      things go disastrously wrong, I'll get things running again when I
      return to work.

      thanks for your understanding,

      Allan

              --

              Allan Wright - Manager of Software Development

              Research
                Computing & Instrumentation

              University
                of New Hampshire