[WWI] Jadar Hobbies: Beware of RANT

Rick Geisler ragfokker at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 3 15:36:08 EDT 2012

I know many listees use Jadar with great success. I have on the other hand had a bad experience with my first order. I thought everything was complete, payed for with their paypal billing system etc. Today after 1 month and 2 days I finally checked and my order status said removed. I dont know what went wrong but in my mind I feel I would have been better off paying $47.00 to Roll Models instead of "Thinking" I had ordered the PE from Jadar for $23.65. Sorry for the rant!
Rick G.