[WWI] Extended Administrator Downtime

Allan Wright aew at unh.edu
Wed Oct 3 11:30:43 EDT 2012

I'm going to have surgery on my neck October 22nd to fix a ruptured disk
that's been causing me pain and numbness in my left arm. I'm having the
surgery done at Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital in Boston. My surgeon is
one of the best in the country. I'll only be in the hospital overnight
but will have 4-6 weeks of recovery at home.  Prognosis is for 100%
recovery. I'll send you all an email when I'm able to after the surgery.

During my recovery list and page updates will not be a priority.
Hopefully everything will run smoothly while I'm away. Please play nice
with each other.

If for some reason the list goes dark, a few of the list members know
who here at UNH to contact to have the list server computer rebooted
which should solve just about any problems. Worst case if things go
disastrously wrong, I'll get things running again when I return to
work.

thanks for your understanding,
Allan

--
Allan Wright - Manager of Software Development
Research Computing & Instrumentation
aew at unh.edu