[WWI] [WWI ]XtracryliX paint/primer problem

Rick Nelson rickgnelson at verizon.net
Tue Oct 2 17:41:20 EDT 2012

I first rinse all of the plastic in a soap and water and let air dry. Then I have been using Tamiya Surface Primer and XtracryliX paints. I'm not happy with the holding capability of the XtracryliX over the primer.  Does anyone have a better suggestion for a primer to use with the XtracryliX?

TIA

Rick N