[WWI] HMAS Australia

marc flake marcflake at att.net
Tue Oct 2 12:10:37 EDT 2012

Diego wrote: "I see plenty of carpet gnome food there..."

Yes, I spend a good part of each modeling session on my knees under the workbench looking for things like 1/700 scale 4-inch guns and such.  Fortunately, many years ago I bought a plastic panel that you can place over carpet that allows for the free wheeling of a desk chair.  I'm usually able to find 92 percent of all things headed for the carpet gnomes.

One of the bollards went ping this weekend, headed away from the plastic panel.  I didn't even bother to look for it.  The kit has some extras.

Marc Flake