[WWI] Rubber O ring tires

Rick Nelson rickgnelson at verizon.net
Mon Oct 1 16:40:26 EDT 2012

Hello Hei,

Just want to say that the "Parker Super O Lube" Silicon grease is a good solution to the recommendation to used silicon grease on O-ring wheels I put fort on 9/27.  I received a tube of it today and it's quite similar to what I have used in the past. This "Parker Super O Lube" is a lighter weight viscosity than what I have used which will probably work better for protecting O-ring wheels from ageing.

Thank again for the lead.

Rick N.