[WWI] Fokker E.V [was: Albatros D.III Oef on Hyperscale]

Robert Karr karrart at karrart.com
Mon Jul 30 18:03:14 EDT 2012

I personally believe the four color streak theory. Staring at photos which
give a clear view of the wing, something's going on. I don't know which
colors went where, but if you mix the the four colors given, it does NOT
make anything at all like olive! You'll end up with a muddy dark gray. Vary
the proportions you could get a warm gray or a cool gray. I suppose an
extreme formula with waaaaaaaaaaaaay more of this than that may sort of make
olive.
RK