[WWI] 1/72 OT Decals

Shane Weier bristolf2b at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 27 02:11:52 EDT 2012

Mike >Does anyone have an opinion on Novascale Decals?  These are evidently an Oz firm, >since the sheets apply solely to AFC machines.   I don't have direct experience, but I know that they are printed by Aussie Decal. Of recent years that has meant extreme fragility, poor register, and incomplete printing (especially of white text)  I've still bought from Aussie Decals, but I know what I'm getting in to - your mileage may vary. And maybe Novascale has something worth the risk. Shane

My Strine is a Toad in Disguise

Quidvis recte factum,
quamvis humile, praeclarum