[WWI] 1/48 Nieuport 16 Decals

Dave Calhoun davecww1 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 19:31:37 EDT 2012

Hi Mike,
I'm not aware of any organized "Nieuport Group Build" but it seems that Bud and myself are both building a group of Nieuports at the same time. One of the aircraft I am doing is N.1208 flown by Hall and later Pavelka.  the only 1/48 decals I'm aware of for these pilots is the old Americal Gryphon sheet # 66 Escadrille N/Spa. 124 (Lafayette) (Early Nieuports).  Unfortunately it is currently out of production and hard to find.  I do have an Illustrator file with the rudder serial # and stencils. If you need it please e-mail me off line, but for the white  BERT and H you are on your own.
Good luck,
Dave