[WWI] Dornier decals was: Kits you've built that hardly anyone else has

Diego Fernetti dfernet0 at rosario.gov.ar
Wed Jul 18 09:08:44 EDT 2012

Re: [WWI] Dornier decals    was: Kits you've built that hardly anyone else hasThanks Steve!
Those lozenge decals always behave oddly at the wing curves. Wonder if generous amount of solvaset would tame them or destroy them.
About the control surfaces... i've already separated them and -back then- considered making them from styrene card, as their trailing edges were a bit thick (a pett peeve of mine). Perhaps, being the control sufaces more angular than originally cast from the kit pieces, the decals would adhere with less trouble. On the other side, yes, cutting off the control surfaces would probably complicate the whole operation... it's a trade...
D.