[WWI] Kits you've built that hardly anyone else has

Stuart Malone smalone at kc.rr.com
Sun Jul 15 07:58:42 EDT 2012

Karen,

The Planet Spad 11 I'm working on now is resin.  I wonder if you meant
the Roseplane?  I guess that counts as an esoteric build?  Also in
progress is a Merlin Rumpler D.I. a Classic Planes DFW C.V (Not an
esoteric subject, but one you don't see built often), and a Czech
Master Armstrong-Whtworth FK.10.

I built the Expo Model A.D. Sparrow Scout, Karaya Nieuport 29, Renwal
Aeroskin Pfalz D.III, and a Formaplane Morane-Saulnier AI, vac DFW
T28, scratchbuilt Lloyd 40.15, and the Azur Martinsyde Buzzard.  I
don't know if that one counts.  IMHO, I think so as the rigging on it
was insane for a single bay fighter.

Stuart