[WWI] Kits you've built that hardly anyone else has

Michael Kendix mkendix at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 14 19:41:03 EDT 2012

Not wishing to hijack this thread, hence the new thread title.  Mr. Malone list of wants got me to thinking. Some of these are fairly esoteric; who knew Merlin had an HB G.1.

Anyhow, of this list, I have built but one - the SSW Dr.1, here:

http://www.internetmodeler.com/2001/february/aviation/SSW_DDrI.htm

Luckily, only one actual plane was made because it was hard enough to build just one of these.  I know Dennis has built one:

http://wwi.priswell.com/german/siemans/index.htm

but that hardly counts since he's built almost every WW1 1/72nd scale aeroplane kit in existence (well, not quite but a lot of kits, anyway).

So, what are your esoteric  not built your almost nobody else kits?

Michael