[WWI] HMAS Australia progress report

marc flake marcflake at att.net
Fri Jul 6 18:35:10 EDT 2012

J.R.  I'd like to build in the bigger scale, but don't have the display room.  That plus I like having several ships on display instead of only a few.  It's useful to have a variety of tweezers when dealing with the smaller bits.

Eric:  There must be several differences in the two kits as there are quite a few PE parts that aren't used on the Australia.  Check to make sure that your funnels are alll the correct size.  I'm still waiting for Combrig to send the correct fore funnel via Freetime Hobbies.  In fact, it wouldn't hurt to do a complete inventory comparing the parts with the parts illustration for the kit -- just to be on the safe side.

Marc Flake