[WWI] It's not Photoshop! It's only for fun!

Jamie Gagnon jamie.gagnon at primus.ca
Thu Jul 5 17:08:05 EDT 2012

 No Michael, I have you down for at least another twenty-five years;
the car; don't bet on 19 years. Of course, this information may be
superseded if the big guy changes his mind....
 Jamie
 On Thu 05/07/12 15:06 , Michael Kendix mkendix at hotmail.com sent:
   The Civic is less than 2 years old. It replaced an 1989 Corolla.
The Civic is due for replacement in just over 19 years - I will be
dead by then.