[WWI] New models and update

Diego Fernetti dfernet0 at rosario.gov.ar
Wed Jul 4 13:50:34 EDT 2012

Stuart!
> Give us Tanks a break!

OK, I'll give my FT-17 a break.

> Besides, July 9th is just around the corner,  quit your griping;)

...and much awaited here, as it falls on Monday.

> I needed the day off.  It's been 100-105F (38-41C) here the past 10  days.
> We have A/C at work, but it's only good for taking the edge  off, about
> 10F (6C).  I'm going to try to get some time to sit in the  cool basement
> and work on a couple of kits.

Oh dear. I have the opposite trouble here now. It's quite cold in my
modelling room and I don't really feel like spending lots of Kw heating the
place, when I have already warm the rest of the house with gas heaters ("I
heat the gas-tards!"). The rest of the house is also a bit of a
non-modelling zone: I rather sand, paint or make  tiny parts in my cold
Isolation Fortress than in rooms where I'm constantly required to do
whatever else!
D.