[WWI] Hyperscale W29 build - strange lozenge

Michael Kendix mkendix at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 31 08:10:36 EDT 2011

That definitely looks more "Purple" than "Pink". Well, you'll see it "live" and you'll let us know.

From: bristolf2b at hotmail.com
To: wwi at wwi-models.org
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 13:38:14 +1000
Subject: Re: [WWI] Hyperscale W29 build - strange lozenge

Michael said

>Anyone else seen this?
>
>http://www.hyperscale.com/2011/features/hbw232dw_1.htm
>
>The lozenge has pink, which looks unlike any other naval hex lozenge I've seen. Any comments?  Looks like a fine build though.

Have a look at this build, also on Hyperscale, of the same kit, and presumably also using the same lozenge.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/47751/thread/1312079907/Wingnuts+Hansa+Brandenburg+W.29+1-32

I suspect that the odd colour of Dave Wilson's machine is an artifact of colour balance in the photograph or on the screen, rather than actually appearing that colour at all (as another already mentioned in this thread IIRC)

Shane

My Strine is a Toad in Disguise

Quidvis recte factum,
quamvis humile, praeclarum