[WWI] Hyperscale W29 build - strange lozenge

Shane Weier bristolf2b at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 30 23:38:14 EDT 2011

Michael said

>Anyone else seen this?
>
>http://www.hyperscale.com/2011/features/hbw232dw_1.htm
>
>The lozenge has pink, which looks unlike any other naval hex lozenge I've seen. Any comments?  Looks like a fine build though.

Have a look at this build, also on Hyperscale, of the same kit, and presumably also using the same lozenge.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/47751/thread/1312079907/Wingnuts+Hansa+Brandenburg+W.29+1-32

I suspect that the odd colour of Dave Wilson's machine is an artifact of colour balance in the photograph or on the screen, rather than actually appearing that colour at all (as another already mentioned in this thread IIRC)

Shane

My Strine is a Toad in Disguise

Quidvis recte factum,
quamvis humile, praeclarum