[WWI] Off topic, but of interest.

Jamie Gagnon jamesgagnon5 at sympatico.ca
Sat Jul 30 10:04:50 EDT 2011

Hi E.

In 1995 HBO did it as 'Tuskegee Airmen' starring Laurence Fishbourne and Andre Baugher. It won all sorts of awards and receieved limited theatrical release (like Gettysburg and Roughriders did around the same time). It wasn't a bad movie, though the actors all seemed to old for the roles. It looks like the Lucasfilm version may have the same problem. Hollywood never seems to get that wars are fought by very young men.

Jamie