[WWI] Off topic, but of interest.

Brad & Merville bigglesrfc at sympatico.ca
Sat Jul 30 09:58:19 EDT 2011

"The Tuskegee Airmen"  Laurence Fishburne, John Lithgow, Malcolm Jamal Warner, 1995 HBO.  Made for TV, not a theatrical release.  This looks like a much better treatment.  Maybe the January release will spur Peter Jackson to compliment it with the Dambusters.  I also believe someone is working on a Flying Tigers film.
   In my heart of hearts I KNOW that P.J. is working on a full length 3D feature of Winged Victory.

Brad
(or maybe The Blue Max...)  (I know it....)