[WWI] New Model

ernest thomas reason108 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 30 08:34:47 EDT 2011

I did a cursory perusal of their page but didn't see any mention of which printer they use. I did look at some close up pictures of some of their model airplanes, and given a choice between one of their 'printed' models and an injected model, I'd pick the injected kit in a heartbeat.
The printed models would suffice for wargame tokens, but don't come close to what us real model builders want.

E.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry for the Honor and Glory of our Ancestral Gods