[WWI] WWI List Re: Hyperscale W29 build - strange lozenge

Shane Weier bristolf2b at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 29 20:55:15 EDT 2011

Karen says

>Well, Mike, if Shane won't say that, I will.

Well I didn't, but I've since called "bull$hit!"

>DSA's article in WWIA is mind-numbingly argued and is based on a
chunk of fabric purportedly
>received from Peter Grosz. I don't know if
DSA ever retreated from his opinion,

It'd be the only time in my recollection.

>DSA
contributed an enormous amount of valuable information and opinions to
WWI aviation study--
>this subject was perhaps not his finest hour's
work.

Agreed. Since DSA is no longer here to argue the point, I'll leave him out of it, but frankly I cannot begin to imagine any reason for the fabric being printed like that at all.

Shane, tE, unimaginative AND cynical.

My Strine is a Toad in Disguise

Quidvis recte factum,
quamvis humile, praeclarum