[WWI] WWI List Re: Hyperscale W29 build - strange lozenge

Karen Rychlewski krychski at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 29 20:27:42 EDT 2011

Well, Mike, if Shane won't say that, I will.

DSA's article in WWIA is mind-numbingly argued and is based on a chunk of fabric purportedly received from Peter Grosz. I don't know if DSA ever retreated from his opinion, but let's remember that this all comes from the man who claimed he could determine colors from b/w photos. Shane, I'd be overjoyed to forward the entire article to you and maybe you can unravel the reasoning.

DSA contributed an enormous amount of valuable information and opinions to WWI aviation study-- this subject was perhaps not his finest hour's work.

Karen

Sent from my iPad which doesn't have enough virtual keys to spell Michael