[WWI] Hyperscale W29 build - strange lozenge

Stuart Malone smalone at kc.rr.com
Fri Jul 29 08:51:39 EDT 2011

Datafile 55 Brandenburg W29

Blue Pattern
Light Violet Grey Blue - Methuen 19C2
Light Blue - Methuen 22C4
Mid Blue - Methuen 21E3

Brown Pattern
Deep Blue - Methuen 20E3
Purple - Methuen 13E3
Brown - Methuen 5E3

Alas, I don't have the Methuen book to make any sense of these codes
and therefore cannot shed any more light on the subject other than to
state the obvious that there is no mention of green/orange/brown or
pink/salmon in either schemes.  Maybe something went drastically wrong
with the digital camera or photo editing software.  It is a very nice
model and presents itself stunningly.

Stuart Malone