[WWI] Hyperscale W29 build - strange lozenge

Shane Weier bristolf2b at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 29 04:39:01 EDT 2011

Dave says

>With regards to the discused Wingnuts W.29 lozenge, it looks very
similar to an attempt
>I made made to create a brown scheme lozenge some
years ago using what colour information
>I could find as basis. I don't
have an example at hand at the moment as I moved my works
>scatch drive
contents on to an external hard drive a few weeks ago, however if I get
chance
>tonight I'll post an example.

The late lamented Americals included both colour schemes in the same package IIRC.

Without digging deeply for my stocks of them I can't say whether Dr Merrill discussed why both were provided nor whether he included an academic  justification in the package. He certainly did so with many - most - of his decals.

Shane

My Strine is a Toad in Disguise

Quidvis recte factum,
quamvis humile, praeclarum