[WWI] Pegasus D.I/II and D.III kits

Shane Weier bristolf2b at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 28 00:31:43 EDT 2011

SP says

>I never built a Pegasus kit that I didn't enjoy the build.

Ditto, and I have built a bunch of them. Many of the listees have seen at least one of them in the flesh, and IMO that kit was no harder to build than any traditional long run, high pressure injection kit.

> Very different build from a mass produced injection kit.
    Sort of an apples & oranges thing.
>For those who enjoy a limited
    run build, you can't get a better kit than a Pegasus.

I couldn't agree more.

>Priced right,
    they should move well.

And the same with this, especially with a *choice* of even as few as two markings instead of just a single options.  I'd buy one just to use the second option on a Roden with recalcitrant decals!

Shane (tE)

My Strine is a Toad in Disguise

Quidvis recte factum,
quamvis humile, praeclarum